Macarthur Building Industry Skills Centre
MBISC is a specialist training centre, purpose built to offer a wide range of building industry pre-vocational, trade and licensing courses.
Located in the Ingleburn industrial area, MBISC has parking on-site and is close to public transport.
- WorkCover high risk licensing programs including:
Rigging, Scaffolding and Dogging
Various other licensing areas
Customised workforce development courses to meet specific industry needs
- Pre-apprenticeship Carpentry programswhere students construct houses in various onsite locations
- Pre-employment programs in Carpentry and Painting & Decorating
- Flexible study options including eLearning, workplace training and assessment
- Access to the most up-to-date plant, equipment and resources
- Training on real building projects provides relevant industry experience
For more information about MBISC and how to enrol call 13 SWSi (13 7974)
If you are unable to secure an apprenticeship, a great alternative is a pre-apprenticeship course designed to get you the career you want. It also gives you the opportunity to experience an area of study and decide if it’s right for you.
What’s great about these courses?
- They teach you the basics, giving you introductory skills for an apprenticeship or entry into the building and construction industry.
- You will learn skills that will help you get a job.
- Completed units of study will count towards a Certificate III trade qualification.
For more information click on the course below or call SWSi on 13 7974
Address: 2 Austool Place, Ingleburn NSW 2565
Phone: (+61 2) 9829 9700
Fax (+61 2) 9829 0681