Courses & Careers
Meeting your study and career goals
You can study full-time, part-time, at one of our colleges, in the workplace or even online - we are flexible!
Still in school?
SWSi can start you on the path to your chosen career through a:
Out of school?
Why not enrol in a:
- nationally accredited TAFE NSW course
- start in a job whilst studying flexibly, either full-time, part time or online
- complete a TAFE NSW course and earn credit for a year or more at University
- Get your HSC qualifications to help you prepare for work, study at TAFE or entry into uni
Already in the workplace?
SWSi can help existing workers:
- gain recognition for your work skills with credit towards your TAFE NSW course
- refresh or update your skills through a short course
- change careers through further study
Are you an international student?
SWSi can offer you:
- nationally accredited TAFE courses
- study tours
- delegation visits
Not sure which course to choose?
Our friendly customer service staff can help! You can talk to one of our many customer service staff at your local college for more information about a particular course.
If you need additional help deciding which course or course level to choose, take advantage of our free career counselling service. Our experienced, professional counsellors can help you decide which courses will help you reach your goals.